SHENYANG AEROSPACE UNIVERSITY
About Sheyang Aerospace University
Features of SAU
- Only Aeronautics and Astronautics university in the Northeast of China.
- Government owned university for more than 57 years.
- Located in Shenyang, the capital of Liaoning Province, which is the aviation city of China.
- More than 50,000 graduates, working in every airline and aircraft company of China.
- Many aeronautical majors, such as aircraft design, manufacturing and maintenance, airport security control, pilot and air hostess training.
- More than 20 aircrafts on campus for practice.
- Outstanding university for international students education in Liaoning Province.
Courses In English Medium
10+2 pass with science faculty
(with maths, Physics and Chemistry) or
any other equivalent qualifications
The innovative spirit of the university could be traced back as early as the 1950s, when its independently developed aircraft Shenhang No.1 flew into the sky successfully. Since 1990s, SUAA has been successively awarded the Torch Research-oriented University by Shenyang Municipal Government. Its Science & Technology Park has been listed as one of the 10 key university Science & Technology parks for construction in Liaoning Province .
National Aviation University
Hiroshima Institute of Technology
Kwangju Women’s University
Inha Technical College
Ngee Ann Polytechnic
University of Ballarat
Swinburne University of Technology
Flight Training Australia